For most websites search engines are the major traffic source, that drives views to your website/blog. Managing your search engine visibility and conversion is an essential part for anyone, who wants to draw visitors to their sites. If you are using WordPress to manage your website, then comes the SEO part where you will find a host of plugins, so large in numbers to confuse any webmaster. Here is a list of 5 of the best WordPress SEO plugins that manages and boosts your SEO to a great extent. Some of them can be used together to produce the best results. But, remember content is the key part to good Search Engine Optimization.
Yost SEO( or formerly WordPress SEO by Yoast) can be used as an all-in one tool for your website’s SEO. With over one million downloads in WordPress repository, Yoast SEO plugin surpasses its competitors as well. It incorporates everything from snippet preview to page analysis, which helps you configure each page/post/custom field in terms of search optimization.
The main usage of Yoast SEO are:
- Page Analysis
- Managing Meta & Link Elements of your site
- Generate XML Sitemaps
- RSS Optimization
- Breadcrumbs functionality
- Edit your .htaccess and robots.txt file
- Social Integration
And a lot more. Yoast SEO plugin also has a premium version, which can be purchased on the Yoast SEO site.
As its name tells you, it is a premium WordPress SEO plugin, which can be bought from Codecanyon. Developed by AA-Team, its a complete solution for managing your website’s Search Engine Visibility and improving rankings. The plugin provides a lot of premium functionalities which you often get by purchasing Optimization packages from various SEO tools providers.
The features of Premium SEO pack plugin includes:
- On-page optimization
- SERP Tracking
- Link Builder and validator
- SEO friendly images
- Backlink Builder
- Pagespeed insights
- Minify (js,css files)
- Local SEO
- Rich Snippets
And a lot more.
- Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, and custom fields (optional).
- Detects links that are dead, missing images and redirects.
- Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email
- Prevents search engines from following broken links (optional).
If your site already got good rankings, and make it to the first page of google for your target keyword and make you proud, what then? What are the chances that your site gets clicked and viewers rush in? You need a solution to stand out in the search results and boost your click through ratio. All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets is a WordPress plugin that helps you generate rich snippets that boost CTR ,improve SEO & rankings. It generates a short summary of your page in the search results of Google, Yahoo, Bing and sometimes in the News feed of Facebook in an attractive format with star ratings, author photo, image, etc.
Main Features includes:
- It gives search engines just the important information to display in search result snippets.
- Rich Snippets are very interactive (photos, star ratings, price, author, etc.) to let you stand out from competition
- See what difference it makes in CTR
- Helps you rank higher in search results
So, what are your favorite SEO plugins for WordPress? Let us know in the comments.